Astwick, Bedfordshire, England. Geographical and Historical information from 1831.
ASTWICK: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831]
(unless otherwise stated)
"ASTWICK, a parish in the hundred of BIGGLESWADE, county of BEDFORD, 3¾ miles (north-north-west) from Baldock, containing 99 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, united, in 1764, to the vicarage of Arlsey, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £6.13.4. The church is dedicated to St. Guthlake."