Biddenham, Bedfordshire, England. Geographical and Historical information from 1831.
BIDDENHAM: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831]
(unless otherwise stated)
"BIDDENHAM, a parish in the hundred of WILLEY, county of BEDFORD, 2¾ miles (north-west) from Bedford, containing 393 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £8, endowed with £400 private benefaction, and £600 royal bounty, and in the patronage of Viscount Hampden. The church is dedicated to St. James."