[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"BIDDENHAM, a parish in the hundred of WILLEY, county of BEDFORD, 2 miles (W. by N.) from Bedford, containing 393 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's hooks at £8, endowed with £400 private benefaction, and £600 royal bounty, and in the patronage of Viscount Hampden. The church is dedicated to St. James."