[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"BOLNHURST, a parish in the hundred of STODDEN, county of BEDFORD, 7 miles (N. by E.) from Bolford, containing 264 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £ 9, and in the patronage of William Guppy, Esq. The church is dedicated to St. Dunstan. A free school, founded by the Rev. Mr. Baker, in 1791, has an endowment of £12 per annum, for which about twelve children are instructed gratuitously."