GENUKI Home page    Bromham Parish<br>main page Bromham
Parish
main page

BROMHAM:
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1750.

[Transcribed information from Stephen Whatley's Gazetteer of England - 1750]
(unless otherwise stated)

"BRUMHAM, (Bedfordshire) 2 m. from Bedford, on the W. side of the r. Ouse, formerly the seat of the family of Dives, and now of Ld. Trevor, to whom it gives title of Baron."

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie 2011]


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014