[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"CHELLINGTON, a parish in the hundred of WILLEY, county of BEDFORD, 7 miles (N. E. by E.) from Olney, containing 121 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, united in 1769 to that of Carlton, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £10. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas."