GENUKI Home page    Cockayne Hatley Parish<br>main page Cockayne Hatley
Parish
main page

COCKAYNE HATLEY:
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1750.

[Transcribed information from Stephen Whatley's Gazetteer of England - 1750]
(unless otherwise stated)

"HATLEY-COCKAINE, (Bedfordshire) on the N. E. side of Potton, so called from Ld. Chief Baron Cockayne, who settled here in the Reign of Henry IV."

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie 2011]


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014