Cockayne Hatley, Bedfordshire, England. Geographical and Historical information from 1835.
COCKAYNE HATLEY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"COCKAYNE HATLEY, a parish in the hundred of BIGGLESWADE, county of BEDFORD, 6 miles (N. by E.) from Biggleswade, containing 117 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £8. Earl Brownlow was patron in 1806. The church is dedicated to St. John the Baptist."