[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831]
(unless otherwise stated)
"DUNTON, a parish in the hundred of BIGGLESWADE, county of BEDFORD, 3½ miles (south-east) from Biggleswade, containing, with Millo, 332 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £10. Earl Spencer was patron in 1806. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."