Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Edworth, Bedfordshire, England. Geographical and Historical information from 1835.
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"EDWORTH, a parish in the hundred of BIGGLESWADE, county of BEDFORD, 8 miles (S. E. by S.) from Biggleswade, containing 87 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £15. 16. 3., and in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Lincoln. The church is dedicated to St. George."
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2010]