[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831] (unless otherwise stated)
"EVERTON, a parish in the hundred of BIGGLESWADE, county of BEDFORD, 4¾ miles (N. by E.) from Biggleswade, containing, with Tetworth, 854 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage with that of Tetworth united to it, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £6.13.9., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Clare Hall, Cambridge. The church, which stands in the county of Huntingdon, is dedicated to St. Mary."