GENUKI Home page    Eyeworth Parish<br>main page Eyeworth
Parish
main page

EYEWORTH:
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.

[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831]
(unless otherwise stated)

"EYEWORTH, a parish in the hundred of BIGGLESWADE, county of BEDFORD, 4½ miles (north-east) from Bigglswade, containing 111 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £6.13.4. Lord Yarborough was patron in 1792. The church, which is dedicated to All Saints, contains some interesting monuments."

[Description(s) transcribed by Martin Edwards 2003 and later edited by Colin Hinson 2010]


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014