[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"FARNDISH, a parish in the hundred of WILLEY, county of BEDFORD, 4½ miles (S.W. by S.) from Higham-Ferrers, containing 73 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £ 10. C. Chester, Esq. was patron in 1784. The church is dedicated to St. Michael."