[Transcribed information from The Imperial Gazatteer of England & Wales, 1866-9]
"FARNDISH, a parish in the district of Wellingborough and county of Bedford; contiguous to Northamptonshire, 1¾ mile S by W of Irchester railway station, and 4 SSW of Higham-Ferrers. Post-town, Irchester, under Wellingborough. Acres, 810. Real property, £1,180. Pop., 67. Houses, 17. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Ely. Value, £195. Patron, C. M. Chester, Esq. The church is good."