[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831] (unless otherwise stated)
"FELMERSHAM, a parish in the hundred of WILLEY, county of BEDFORD, 7 miles (north-north-west) from Bedford, containing, with the hamlet of Radwell, 390 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, with the vicarage of Pavenham united, in the archdea-conry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £13.13.4.. and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Trinity College, Cambridge. The church, dedicated to St. Mary, is a handsome edifice in the early style of English architecture. The river Ouse runs through the parish, and is crossed by a bridge at Radwell."
"RADWELL, a hamlet in the parish of FELMERSHAM, hundred of WILLEY, county of BEDFORD, 7 Miles (north-north-west) from Bedford, containing 168 inhabitants. There is a place of worship for Wesleyan Methodists."