Harlington, Bedfordshire, England. Geographical and Historical information from 1835.
HARLINGTON: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"HARLINGTON, a parish in the hundred of MANSHEAD, county of BEDFORD, 5 miles (S.) from Ampthill, containing 398 inhabitants. The living is a dis- charged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £11 J. Cooper, Esq. was patron in 1822. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."