GENUKI Home page    Harrold Parish<br>main page Harrold
Parish
main page

HARROLD:
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1750.

[Transcribed information from Stephen Whatley's Gazetteer of England - 1750]
(unless otherwise stated)

"HAROLD, (Bedfordshire) on the Ouse, near Turvey, had a nunnery formerly; and is also called Harelewood and Harewood, it having the honour of giving title of Earl to the Duke of Kent."

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie 2011]


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014