[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831] (unless otherwise stated)
" HENLOW, a parish in the hundred of CLIFTON, county of BEDFORD, 4¼ miles south-west from Biggleswade, containing 688 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £9.6.8., and in the patronage of the Crown. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."