Henlow, Bedfordshire, England. Geographical and Historical information from 1835.
HENLOW: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"HENLOW, a parish in the hundred of CLIFTON, county of BEDFORD, 4 miles (S. by W.) from Biggleswade, containing 688 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £ 9. 6.8., and in the patronage of the Crown. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."