Hulcote, Bedfordshire, England. Geographical and Historical information from 1831.
HULCOTE: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831]
(unless otherwise stated)
"HULCOTE, (or Holcutt) a parish in the hundred of MANSHEAD, county of BEDFORD, 4½ miles (north) from Woburn, containing 62 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, with which the vicarage of Salford was united in 1750, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £7.15. The Rev. E.0. Smith was patron in 1819. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas.