[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"LANGFORD, a parish in the hundred of BIGGLESWADE, county of BEDFORD, 2 miles (S.) from Biggieswade, containing 631 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £8, endowed with £400 royal bounty, and in the patronage of the Crown. The church is dedicated to St. Andrew."