GENUKI Home page    Milton Ernest Parish<br>main page Milton Ernest
Parish
main page

MILTON-ERNEST:
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1750.

[Transcribed information from Stephen Whatley's Gazetteer of England - 1750]
(unless otherwise stated)

"MILTON-ERNEST, (Bedfordshire) near the Ouse, 4 m. from Bedford, where in the R. of K. Will. III. Sir Edw. Turner, who built a handsome house here, founded and endowed an hos. for 6 poor men or women. The late Mr. Samuel Rolt had a seat here."

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie 2011]


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014