[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"PAVENHAM, a parish in the hundred of WILLEY, county of BEDFORD, 7 miles (N.W.) from Bedford, containing 455 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Felmersham, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln. The church is dedicated to St, Peter."