Geographical and Historical information from the year 1898.
[Transcribed information from Kelly's Directory of Bedfordshire - 1898]
"WEST END, in the parish of Stagsden, is a mile south from the village; Up End, about
a mile west; North End, a mile and a quarter north-west; and Bury and Wick Ends are
a mile and a quarter north-east of the church."
[Description(s) transcribed by Martin Edwards ©2003 and later edited by Colin Hinson ©2010]
[from Kelly's Directory - Bedfordshire - 1898]
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014