[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831]
(unless otherwise stated)
"STEVINGTON, a parish in the hundred of WILLEY, county of BEDFORD, miles (west-north-west) from Bedford, containing 485 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £12.13.4., endowed with £200 private benefaction, and. £200 royal bounty, and in the patronage of the Duke of Bedford. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."