GENUKI Home page    Turvey Parish<br>main page Turvey
Parish
main page

TURVEY:
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1750.

[Transcribed information from Stephen Whatley's Gazetteer of England - 1750]
(unless otherwise stated)

"TURVEY, (Bedfordshire) S.W. of Stevington, and 5 m. N. W. from Bedford, where was the ancient seat of the Mordaunts, since Earls of Peterborough, now a farm house, has a bridge over the Ouse."

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie 2011]


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014