Transcript of the entry of "professions and trades"
for WESTONING in Kelly's Directory of 1864.
- Parish Clerk, Joseph Bonner.
- National Schools, Fred. Workman, master
- Campion Rev. John William Coventry, J.P. Manor house
- Pearse Rev. Thomas, M.A. [vicar]
- Abbis Thomas, Chequers, & blacksmith
- Aldridge William, farmer
- Ashby Joseph, butcher
- Burton Peter, Nag's Head
- Greig David, land agent to Rev. J. W. C. Campion
- Higgs Richard, shoe maker
- Kitchener Alfred, baker
- Martindale Sarah (Mrs.), farmer, Wood end
- Mucklestone Richard, shopkeeper & corn dealer
- Mundav George, wheelwright
- Olney Elizabeth (Mrs.), farmer
- Pedder Richard, farmer
- Roberts Joseph, baker
- Ropkins A. E. shopkeeper
- Smith George, corn dealer
- Smith William, farmer
- Spring Josiah, butcher
- Spring A. (Mrs.), shopkeeper
- Spring William, tailor
- Stanley William, farmer
- Taylor William, beer retailer
- Letters received through Woburn.
- Pillar letter box in the village.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2010
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 22.44 on Wednesday, 13 November 2013, by Colin Hinson. ©2009]