[Transcribed and edited information from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868]
"WILDEN, a parish in the hundred of Basford, county Beds, 5 miles north east of Bedford. The village is situated on a ranch of the river Ouse. Lace is made. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Ely, value £400. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas. The charities produce about £50 per annum, including the endowment of Peat's school."
"EAST END, a small hamlet in the parish of Wilden, county of Bedfordshire, 1 mile east of Wilden. There is here a Baptist chapel."
"SEVICK END, a small hamlet in the parish of Wilden, county of Bedfordshire, ¾ mile south of Wilden."