[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"ABINGTON PIGOTT'S, (or Abington in the clay), a parish in the hundred of ARMINGFORD, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (W. N. W.) from Royston, containing 233 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £16. 2. 3., endowed with £200 royal bounty, and in the patronage of Dr. Pigott. The church is dedicated to St. Michael."