[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"ARRINGTON, a parish in the hundred of WETHERLEY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (a. 8. E.) from Caxton, containing 194 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £7. 6. 3., endowed with £200 royal bounty, and £200 parliamentary grant, and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Trinity College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas."