[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"BARTLOW, a parish in the hundred of CHILFORD, county of CAMBRIDGE, if mile (E. S. E.) from Linton, containing 94 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £19. 16. 8., and in the patronage of W. Hall, Esq. The church, dedicated to St. Mary, has a circular tower, apparently of Norman architecture.."