Monumental inscriptions in the churchyard for the years 1669-1869 reside in the Cambridgeshire Archives and are available on microfiche from the Cambridgeshire Family History Society Publications list (search). A register of graves in Mill Road cemetery for the years 1850-1948 also exists.
"The church of the Holy Sepulchre, in Bridge street, commonly known as "the round church," and the oldest of the four round churches in England, is a building of the Norman period, erected about 1101, and consists of the circular portion, which forms the principal entrance to the church, chancel with aisles and an octagonal embattled turret on the north side containing 2 bells: the round part is constructed of large stones, carefully squared, and has a good Norman doorway enriched with zigzag ornament: the interior displays a circular arcade of eight short but massive columns without bases, supporting a clerestory from which springs a vaulted conical roof: since 1845 the church has been restored by the Camden Society, and the Perpendicular insertions replaced by windows in the Norman style, the embattled; tower, which had been reared above the circular clerestory, removed, a bell turret erected and the eastern part rebuilt: the east window is stained: the organ, erected by public subscription in 1857, was replaced in 1870 by a larger instrument: there are 295 sittings, of which 140 are free. The register dates from the year 1575. The living is a vicarage, net yearly value £185; including 40 acres of glebe, in the gift of the parishioners, and held since 1894 by the Rev. Percy Riddell Allnutt M.A. of Pembroke College, Cambridge." [Kelly's Directory - 1900]
Cambridge Holy Sepulchre: Records of baptisms 1571-1707, 1723-1868, 1868-1949 marriages 1569-1979, 1979-2002, burials 1567-1866, 1866-1958 and banns 1754-1812, 1825-1907, 1907-1991 reside in the Cambridgeshire Archives. The Bishop's Transcripts for the years 1599-1681, 1713-1865 can be found in the Cambridge University Library. Indexed transcripts exist in the Cambridgeshire Archives for marriages 1569-1837.
Land Tax: records were compiled afresh each year and contain the names of owners and occupiers in each parish, but usually there is no address or place name. These records reside in the Cambridgeshire Archives for the years 1798 on microfilm, 1829-32, 1857-91 and 1916-1948.