[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"COMBERTON, a parish in the hundred of WETHERLEY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (W.S.W.) from Cambridge, containing 383 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £6. 18. llf., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows, of Jesus' College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."