[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"COVENEY, a parish in the southern division of the hundred of WITCHFORD, Isle of ELY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 6 miles (W. N. W.) from Ely, containing, with the chapelry of Manea, 982 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £5, and in the patronage of Lord Rokeby. The church is dedicated to St. Peter."
"MANEA, a chapelry in the parish of COVENEY, southern division of the hundred of WITCHFORD, Isle of ELY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 7 miles (S.E. byS.) from March, containing 657 inhabitants. There is a place of worship for Wesleyan Methodists."