[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"DRY DRAYTON, a parish in the hundred of CHESTERTON, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (W.N.W.) from Cambridge, containing 420 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £21. 1. 3., and in the patronage of the Dean of Christ Church, Oxford. The church is dedicated to St. Peter and St. Paul. There is a school supported by donations from the Rev. Richard Haslop, in 1729, and Elizabeth Hetherington, in 1777, producing about £7. 17 6. per annum."