[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"DULLINGHAM, a parish in the hundred of RABFIELD, county of CAMBRIDGE, 3 miles (S. by W.) from Newmarket, containing 625 inhabitants. The living is , a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £ 12. 15. 5. Mrs. Pigott was patroness in 1828. The church is dedicated to St. Mary. There is a school with an endowment of about £4 per annum, the gift of Borradill Millicent, in 1678."