[Transcribed and edited information mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]
"DULLINGHAM is a parish and village, with station on the Cambridge and Bury branch of the London and North Eastern railway, 68 miles fron London, 4 south-west from Newmarket and 10 east from Cambridge, in the hundred of Radfield. Union, petty sessional division and county court district of Newmarket, rural deanery of Cheveley and arch deaconry and diocese of Elv.
The soil is various; subsoil, chalk and gravel. The chief crops are wheat, barley and oats. The area is 3,387 acres; the population in 1921 was 645. *Note: Dullingham is now in the Deanery of Linton