[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"EAST HATLEY, a parish in the hundred of ARMINGFORD, county of CAMBRIDGE, 4 miles (B. by N.) from Potton, containing 108 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £7 16. 8., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Downing College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Denis."