|Ely Holy Trinity
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"ELY HOLY TRINITY, a parish in the town of Ely."
"STUNTNEY, a chapelry in the parish of ELY HOLY TRINITY, hundred of ELY, and Isle of ELY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 1 mile (S. E.) from Ely. The population is returned with the parish. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, endowed with £200 private benefaction, and £400 royal bounty, and in the patronage of the Vicar of Holy Trinity parish, Ely, The chapel is in the Norman style of architecture."