|Ely St Mary
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"ELY ST MARY, a parish in the town of Ely."
"CHETTISHAM, a chapelry in the parish of ELY ST-MARY, city and Isle of ELY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 2 miles (N. by W.) from Ely, containing 91 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, endowed with £200 private benefaction, and £400 royal bounty, and in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Ely. The chapel is dedicated to St. .Michael."