[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"FEN DRAYTON, a parish in the hundred of PAPWORTH, county of CAMBRIDGE, 3 miles (S.E. by S.) from St. Ives, containing 325 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Christ College, Cambridge. The inhabitants have the right of sending four boys to the free school of Fen-Stanton, in Huntingdonshire."