Geographical and Historical information from the year 1750.
[Transcribed information from Stephen Whatley's Gazetteer of England - 1750]
(unless otherwise stated)
"FORDHAM, (Cambridgeshire) on the N.W. side of Newmarket, had formerly a mon. now
a ch. sc. and was the seat of the late
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2011]
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014