[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"FULBOURN, comprising the parishes of All Saints and St.Vigors]], it is a township, in the hundred of FLENDISH, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (E. N.E.) from Cambridge, comprising the parishes of All Saints and St.Vigors, and containing together 1023 inhabitants; the living of the former is a vicarage, rated in the king's books at £ 14.17., and in the patronage of the Bishop of Ely; and that of the latter a rectory, rated at £25. 15. 2., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of St. John's College, Cambridge; they are in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely. Both churches were situated in one church-yard, but one having fallen into decay, it was taken down in 1776: the benefices still continue distinct. There is a place of worship for Independents. On the north side of the church-yard are some ancient almshouses for eleven poor persons. Elizabeth March, in 1722, bequeathed a farm, now producing about £ 100 a year, for the endowment of schools in the parishes of Fulbourn, Haddenham, Brinkley, Fen-Ditton, and Histon, equally."