"Both churches stood in the same churchyard, but on Sunday, 25th May, 1766, at about 5 a.m. the tower of All Saints' church fell and totally ruined the building; 3 of the 5 bells were lying in the ruins in May, 1774, but the oak benches and fittings had been stolen: the church was eventually taken down under the authority of an Act of Parliament; all the parochial assessments are united, but each parish appoints its own officers, and the livings are consolidated." [Kelly's Directory - 1900]
Fulbourn All Saints: Records of baptisms 1558-1924, marriages 1560-1925, burials 1559-1971 and banns 1754-1864 reside in the Cambridgeshire Archives. The Bishop's Transcripts for the years 1599-1648, 1662-85, 1711-1862 can be found in the Cambridge University Library. Indexed transcripts exist in the Cambridgeshire Archives for 1558-1851.