[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"GRAVELEY, a parish in the hundred of PAPWORTH, county of CAMBRIDGE, 6 miles (N.W.) from Caxton, containing 242 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £13. 3; 4., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Jesus College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Botolph. A charity school for twelve children was founded in 1763, by the Rev. Henry Trotman."