[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"GREAT EVERSDEN, a parish in the hundred of LONGSTOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 7 miles (S. E. by E.) from Caxton, containing 268 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £6. 14. C2., endowed with £200 royal bounty, and £-200 parliamentary grant, and in the patronage of the Crown. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."