[Transcribed and edited information mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]
"GREAT WILBRAHAM is a parish and village, 2 miles south from the Cambridge and Newmarket road, 1½ east by north from Fulbourn station on the Cambridge and Bury branch of the London and North Eastern railway and 7 east from Cambridge, in the hundred of Staine, Bottisham petty sessional division, union of Chesterton, county court district of Cambridge, rural deanery of Quy and archdeaconry and diocese of Ely.
The soil is various; subsoil, stone and clunch. The chief crops are wheat, barley and roots. The area is 2,921 acres ; the population in 1921 was 444."