[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"HARDWICK, a parish in the hundred of LONGSTOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (E. by N.) from Caxton, containing 134 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the peculiar jurisdiction and patronage of the Bishop of Ely, rated in the king's books at £8. 14. 2. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."