[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"HARLETON, a parish in the hundred of WETHERLEY, county of CAMBRIDGE, 6 miles (S. W.) from Cainbridge, containing 221 inhabitants. The living, is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Ely, rated in the king's books at £14. 9. 7., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Jesus College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."