[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"HARSTON, a parish in the hundred of THRIPLOW, county of CAMBRIDGE, 5 miles (S.S.W.) from Cambridge, containing 529 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese or Ely, rated in the king's books at £5. 10. 2., and in trie patronage of the Bishop of Ely. The church is dedi- cated to All Saints. There is a place of worship for Baptists."